Dissapearing Uranium Mines

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
dbmsts
Hobo

Dissapearing Uranium Mines Unread post

I added 30 uranium mines in Feb 1950 through event effect. There were 3 event effects for 10 uranium mines each. However, in the scenario, the first event after being triggered started acting strange. The uranium mines added by the first event all disappeared by dec 1950. Is this a bug or is it that the uranium market has been saturated?
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: Dissapearing Uranium Mines Unread post

That's a lot of mimes. If they aren't being productive then they will disappear. It happens in Persian Electric, so it seems to be something with the game....best bet is to buy them.
dbmsts
Hobo

I'm using Mr. Scott's blank USA base map. I think it has something to do with the territories. The disappearing mines were located in the "South West" territory. I tried the same event effect but this time towards the east (in another territory). The event triggered, the mines appeared, I waited till the end of the year doing nothing and they were still there along with the other two sets of mines.
nedfumpkin
CEO

It depends on the profitability...I guess where they were orgininally the went broke really fast