Monkey Business (CA09) Campaign Scenario

Discuss scenarios and strategies for game play.
Kiev the Great
Hobo

Re: Monkey Business (CA09) Campaign Scenario Unread post

Yeah, I set up a special zone out of town for the textile industry and made sure I could get rid of all the textiles. Except the ones to the flour mills. I was very happy with it. I also liked towards the end when I set up my military industry complex. I had 1 station outside of seetheisland surrounded by 2 explosives factories 2 munitions plants, 1 weapons factory, 1 missile factory, 1 oil refinery, 1 machine shop and 3 hemp biomass thingies. And boy when I moved the materials in was that place a buzzing.
banest
Cat

Why Flour Mill? Why not Cereal Company?
Kiev the Great
Hobo

Don't know really. Although it was useful when I later built a bakery in Vineton
edbangor
Dispatcher

Kiev the Great wrote:I also liked towards the end when I set up my military industry complex. I had 1 station outside of seetheisland surrounded by 2 explosives factories 2 munitions plants, 1 weapons factory, 1 missile factory, 1 oil refinery, 1 machine shop and 3 hemp biomass thingies. And boy when I moved the materials in was that place a buzzing.
Yes, that is the way the map was designed to be played. To set up industrial complex/s outside of the cities, near to where the Victory conditions demand them, and to being the resources into there. I made sure, when making the map to leaves enough flat ground in those places for that to be done.

I just didn't think about doing similar earlier in the game to make a cash cow like you did with flour mills etc
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical