Scenario TheHub2 Military

Discuss scenarios and strategies for game play.
edbangor
Dispatcher

Scenario TheHub2 Military Unread post

Another map upgradeed from RRT3 (1.06) to Trainmaster for you all.

If you've played this map in RT3 (1.06) then the game play remains much the same other than adjustments made to the cargos and parts of the map has been cleared up, and repainted. However, the length of the game has been extended by five years becuase some of the new options available in TM, fitted better with the plotline, but do make it slightly harder to get a TRAINMASTER victory.

Next will be the Trainmaster exclusive TheHub3 Civilian, in which 'General Ruth's' "experiment - which takes place in thehub2 - will have a drastic effect, making things quite different.

TheHub2: Military is available on the temp page here:

http://hawkdawg.com/rrt/rrt3/xtras/tm.htm
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
El Moichi
Watchman

Re: Scenario TheHub2 Military Unread post

Maybe I´m going tardy to thank you for adding this map... I downloaded it the day it was released, but I won´t give it a try until I have got an idea to step into TheHub1, which seems to be a harder nut to crack for myself. So, if I keep silent about this topic at the moment, this doesn´t mean that I didn´t notice it at all. :shock: :-D :evil:
edbangor
Dispatcher

Re: Scenario TheHub2 Military Unread post

No problem El Moichi but don't wait too long as thehub3: Civilian will be posted before the end of the week, and that's even harder than these two... ::!**!
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical