Aperi Ski Bridges

Discuss scenarios and strategies for game play.
Moggie
Conductor

Aperi Ski Bridges Unread post

Why is it impossible to build a bridge over the water from near Capitol City to near Laker? Is it a bug or has it been purposedly prohibited? When I try to build the bridge, only one or two lengths of the bridge are built and it suddenly ends in the middle of the water.
Moggie
Dogs have masters, cats have staff.
Trainmaster's own Skimbleshanks :)
edbangor
Dispatcher

Re: Aperi Ski Bridges Unread post

Moggie wrote:Why is it impossible to build a bridge over the water from near Capitol City to near Laker? Is it a bug or has it been purposedly prohibited? When I try to build the bridge, only one or two lengths of the bridge are built and it suddenly ends in the middle of the water.
It was done on purpose, to ensure you have to go around the lakes rather than just across them, and is mentioned, sort of, in the initial message at the start of the game.

In case you are wondering how it is done. I created a blank 'territory' within the water and for which you will NEVER have access. That's why your bridges start to get built but then stop when they reach the part they don't have access to.
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
Moggie
Conductor

Re: Aperi Ski Bridges Unread post

Hm. :oops: . Looks like I have to read the stuff more carefully. Thankies for the explanation.
Moggie
Dogs have masters, cats have staff.
Trainmaster's own Skimbleshanks :)