New Antartica

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

New Antartica Unread post

Now this scenario is a different approach as to the terrain layout. 4 tracks of land, of which run parrallel. Each belonging to a different player (3 AIs).

The goal is to both haul "goods", as well as per medals, attain by merging with the AIs. A problem arose when I hauled the goods, but did not get any increased tally.

The initial notice was at the end of a year with a "0" tally. Hence when the next goods were delivered during the year, the Game Status still showed "0". At this point, seeing that the port had a demand for a number of commodities, as well as goods, I shipped the goods to them. Still no tally or indication of them being hauled. Well, at least this is the problem which I had encountered.

That is the main problem, although there wasn't any other problems encountered. Hope someone will fix, as it is an interesting, or at least a playable scenario wilth its challenges. :salute: {,0,}
Sugus
Engineer

Re: New Antartica Unread post

I've played this map long, long ago and (as annotated by means of my overview utility) got gold in 1924. I rememder that - after a lot of tries - it was important to take over the other companies as soon as possible. And yes, it's definitely not a "scenario", more or less without any geography simply a flat map ... but nevertheless a challenge!
There's no business like RT business ...
RayofSunshine
CEO

That brings up the question? Why were you able to get the Gold, and I am not able to get any credit for hauling the "goods"?
Will try to download it, and reboot, in another attempt to see if "maybe" something was missed in the transaction. Thanks for the feedback and info. :salute: {,0,}
RayofSunshine
CEO

The scenario programming in not functioning per requirements of the "goods" hauled. Neither in the the Game Status or the Industry List. Tally is still "0" after 6 actually "generated" loads, although only shows "3" as well as only "3 consumed". Some problem with the mathematical calculations. **!!!** *!*!*! UNLESS, I am missing something in what the programming should or should not be doing. ????? **!!!**