West Coast Run

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

West Coast Run Unread post

There are some good scenarios coming each month, but occasonally I go back into the Archives and pick out some of the older ones. For some reason, I found a dozen of the RT3 scenarios mixed with my RT2 inventory. SO, I thought I would bring some of them to the Review Forum. I ran a search in both the Review and Strategy, and did't find any initial threads, which I thought was odd. But then I don't always find what I want in the "search".

Anyway, the start in 1875 with deadline in 1900. By 1897, I had cnn MSP, Den, Sac, MKC, and SEA, and managed to accumulate $54.0K in the required $50M LIP for the BZ.

Silver is $75M, and Gold is $100M. So there is a challenge for anyone wanting to attempt play. I found that the terrain is adequate to reality, but then I don't necessarily like moutainous terrain, and with the Rockies and vern worse the Serras, track and tunnels get to be expensive, and time consuming to find routes.

BUT, it is an enjoyable scenario, and recommend its play.