New scenario for testing Northern Nevada

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
Moabdave
Hobo

Re: New scenario for testing Northern Nevada Unread post

No problem Ray, thanks for the testing you have done. I had to take a break, due to real life issues anyways. Plus, I started testing some other beta scenarios, unfortunately so many of the beta scenarios require 1.06, which excludes us mac users anyway. =-(
RayofSunshine
CEO

I didn't get much done this week anyway with the other betas, as I watched the Masters Golf Tournament. Not a golfer myself, but like to watch tournments in most all sports.
Know what you mean about using different computer systems. Years ago I used some Apple system to inventory a number of postal stamp albums. then my family, for my retirement, bought me an IBM system. Hence I had to use a different system for the albums. But that didn't last either, as when I upgraded to a different Window system, it did not recognize the program which I was using. Good thing that I printed all the info before the change, as I do have a record of the inventory. However, in 1995, when the USPS got greedy and was printing stamp issues faster than the ink could dry, I just put the albums in "moth balls".
Anyway, Railroad Tycoon is more interesting, and is less costly, and luckily I basically use the 1.06 system. LOL :salute:
Moabdave
Hobo

Hawk, Ray, et. al. My apologies I haven't gotten back to this scenario. However, I think it was essentially working. In the months I've been away, I discovered that I made one gross error that would have any Nevada railbuff cringing. I had the route of the Fernley & Lassen wrong. So here is the updated map, with that fix, plus whatever else I found on my own testing that I forgot to post here. My apologies for being out of the loop, and thanks to Hawkdawg for reminding me. Please post this on the maps archive, as I think this is ready.

Zip file deleted. Now available in the archives
RayofSunshine
CEO

Thanks for the update Moab,
But it is just now that I have found some time to check thru some of the threads. Having just moved to CO, we have been busy trying to get boxes, and boxes, and boxes, etc unpacked, and organized to their proper locations. I do get a couple of hours each day to play RRT, but it is taking me weeks to get just 1 scenario completed.
Spending a lot of time as well, trying to get all the changes of addresses for utilities, banking, insurances, and medical. A real time consuming porject.
Beautiful country, after years in the desert. However, we now have the project of getting acclimated to the higher altitude. The desert being at 3200 ft, and now at 7300 ft. But there isn't any Utopia.
Periodically I intend to check the "site" to keep abreast of the happenings, of new creations, and up dates in the threads. :salute: {,0,}