Vilopnik-Erkatan

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Vilopnik-Erkatan

Unread post by RayofSunshine »

Here is 1 of 100s which Sugus has translated to English. I will let you be the judge, but I believe that it is a great challenge. Here are some obstacles which have to be addressed.

There are 16 initial engines. 5 Red Devil steam, and 15 Electric. The problem is that they all range in usage from the 30s to 50s, and cannot be replaced. The only way to keep them from breakdowns, is to have adequate maintenance stops. That in itself is a challenge, as the Maintenance Shops cost $679, and the Water/Sand $204.

With an initial $18.0K revenue, a player attains a good initial start of the 5 year time frame. So, it is suggested that a player establish routing for all the of the trains, before starting them "on their way". And being that there are a number of different routes, the creator has helped by indicating each city with a "letter-number" code. The system to be similar to "connect the dots".

Part of the challenge is to connect 110 cities, and an Airport. There are newer engines, both Diesel and Electric, which can be purchased, and at their usual cost. Hence between the maintenance stops, and new engines, a player has to lay track to the Airport, which is a requirement for the GOLD. Also, a requirement for CBV of $20M.

A lot of time went into this creation. And it all sounds simple, but with all the "deficit" spending, it is a good challenge. But, I will leave you to make that decision. :salute: {,0,}