Millefeuille

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Millefeuille

Unread post by RayofSunshine »

A lot of time and thought went into this scenario. And the terrain, although mountainous, the operation has to be done with electric engines, and have good incline speeds. The challenge is to stay financially in good standing, to build a network, so that the player can overcome his 4 AI competitors, and hence, be the sole survivor. THAT is where the problem, at least for my level of playing, comes into the scene. Each time I merge with an AI, he pops up with another railroad.

Now with other similar scenarios, it has been suggested to get the controlling stock of the competitors, and then
"IN THE LAST MONTH OF DEC AND PREFERABLY DURING THE LAST ""MINUTES"", to then merge with all the AIs.

That is a reasonable idea, and possibly a sound one. However, by this time of the game, those competitors have such large networks, and it is a 'shot in the dark' as to what economy level is present, it will take a large amount of financial revenue to make all those mergers at the same time. From those suggestions which I have seen, it is possible, and does make for an interesting ending.

I did not run into any programming problems, although I decided to discontinue playing after the 3rd AI came back into their new operation. Hope there are members who will enjoy this creation, as it is a worthwhile scenario. I enjoyed its concept. :salute: {,0,}