Marie I Povver Power

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Marie I Povver Power

Unread post by RayofSunshine »

This is a very interesting scenario in its terrain. And its challenge in lieu of it.

Goal of $10M for PNW, and 10M GWH.

The intial engine is a steam Kriegslok 2-19-0. Then to enhance development, hauling "oil" initiates the GP7. Once the tracks are laid with grades/inclines of 6-7%, to the Power Plants, the Kriegslok, although slower, has a better incline rate. When the Plants are activated with Uranium, the Electric ET22 is introduced. Great incline capabilites, so I electrified my complete system. You will see the reason as the time frame will require.

2/3rds into the game, I found that, although there is a supply of uranium, it is not adequate. And I thought it was too late for the Gold. I made the mistake of purchasing an Electric Plant, and hauled coal, only to find that there is not any "waste". As part of the 2 port cities, "waste converts to uranium". I will let you figure out the rest.

A scenario worth playing, but do not know what the results from either Hard or Expert. :salute: {,0,}