Sumeria

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Sumeria Unread post

This is a 100 year scenario. The requirements are those of CBV, LIP, and PNW.

And although there is a Briefing of the goal requirements for medals, the year end Overview Report does not tally the accumulated CBV revenue, LIP profits, or PNW earnings.

Checking the categories of finances and haulage on the initial Overview Report, I find that all of them have been programmed for each year of operation.

I enjoy the pastime of just to play the scenarios, even though they may not have "medals", but believe that the inclusion of the final tally sheet was overlooked by the creator. And it would make it more interesting for those who strive for the medal.

Unlike some scenarios, there isn't any "dot to dot" city connection, but it necessary in itself to obtain the needed requirements. :salute:
RayofSunshine
CEO

Re: Sumeria Unread post

Okay,
I sent a PM to Arop to see if he could adjust, or find out the problem. It could be my computer playing tricks. **!!!** However I checked Sugus German translated scenario, and the talley sheet of the Overview Report is there.
:salute: {,0,}
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Sugus might have made some changes to the scenario before he did the translation. Call it a 'corrected' version/translation.
He does that sometimes. :mrgreen:
Hawk
arop
Dispatcher

"Sumeria" is among my earliest maps first published on another (now closed) homepage. The name of the map was later changed to "Corwenia" I, later, II and III and published on this site in improved versions. It was salvaged by an error when the site closed, and I suggest "Sumeria" to be deleted :salute:
Hawk
The Big Dawg

arop wrote:"Sumeria" is among my earliest maps first published on another (now closed) homepage. The name of the map was later changed to "Corwenia" I, later, II and III and published on this site in improved versions. It was salvaged by an error when the site closed, and I suggest "Sumeria" to be deleted :salute:
I did not know all of this.

Do you want me to delete Sumeria from the archives?
Hawk
arop
Dispatcher

:-) It's up to you (and the public). But to my opinion you can delete this map !*th_dwn*!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Since Sumeria has been superseded by Corwenia, and Sumaria has a couple issues, I see no reason to keep it.
Hawk