West Africa1975-2010

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

West Africa1975-2010 Unread post

Although I may not get any amount of medals from playing these scenarios which have been translated into English, I will keep punching away at them, to bring them to light for other members.
This one has a good concept of challenge. But as usual, I ran into some problems with my system or of playing.
The challenge naturally, is to connect some cities. And although there is not a requirement to be the sole survivor, it is, or could be, to a players advantage to merge. However, be careful, as about the 10th year of playing, the AIs have accumulated, and most, reached the max number of bonds permitted. And at the mid teens in interest.
The HST 125 does not hold up well in this scenario for some reason. Maybe the hot desert or temps. ????? As the couple I used crashed in less than 10 years. They and also a number of FP45s as well.
One of the biggest "headaches" is that of rebels, coups, or rebellions, which shut down cities. Bad especially the larger cities, from which a player usually used the supply to haul to outlaying cities.
SO, there is a good challenge, and this is just some suggestions to watch for the "elements" which will get you fired.
:salute: {,0,}