Rail Baron East

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.06.
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Re: Rail Baron East Unread post

Ok should start work on getting 2.2 up sometime this week. Was going to post it last week after I finished up the Mexican-American war and the event leading up to the Civil war but my computer crashed.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Okay Rulerof Rails,
And I did miss that 1932 Presidential indicator. Like I mention, I don't have too much "talent" when it comes to using the Editor. Will give that suggest a shot. !$th_u$!

I will go back to the completion of the B&O, and work forward from that point. However, why would not the system recognize that I had completed cnn of RIC, Fredricksberg, and DC, when it said that "they had found some extra money, and to cnn to NYC? **!!!** But being that this is a computer, there is always the chance of a glitch with my computer not helping the "problem".

Will see if I get the same result with going back to the B&O. :salute: {,0,}
RayofSunshine
CEO

RulerofRails.
Followed your suggestion on the 1932 Presidential Election, and that did not help. HOWEVER, I had changed the Dialog to Newspaper, which is possibly a problem, and have switched back for next attempt.

After getting the "okay" of the B&O being complete, I again cnn RIC, Fred, and DC. At that time both the notice of "additional money" and to "cnn to NYC" appeared after hauling the 40 requirements. I believe the problem is of not getting access to make that cnn. I only get access to Maryland and Iowa. **!!!**

But whatever the problem, I did get the Game Status after completing the cnn of R,F,and DC. ::!**!

Now What? *!*!*! :salute: {,0,}
RulerofRails
CEO

RFP-complete.jpg
RFP-complete.jpg (22.3 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
Here is the event, giving a chance to review the dialog message. "Move onto the NYC" means you need to takeover the New York Central to begin building its rail network. The cash is to build Maintenance Sheds and Service Towers if you have skimped and haven't built them yet. Then, you are finished with the RF&P! When you finish with each of the subsequent companies you will receive a similar message with "move onto [abbreviated company name]". This event also clears the status page. Good luck.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Thanks RulerofRails.
After some 'hits and misses', I managed to put your suggestions to work, and believe most everything at this point is operating. Will see what happens once the NYC system is complete. At least I have some ideas as to what I may have to do to keep the "scenario afloat". LOL ^**lylgh

Thanks again for your efforts. :salute: {,0,}
RulerofRails
CEO

No worries, I am glad you got the scenario running. !*th_up*!