Map PENINSULA II for patch 1.06

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.06.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Map PENINSULA II for patch 1.06 Unread post

belbincolne wrote:Now that brings up my next question - how do you take a screen shot? I took a print screen of my final score and in my RT3 folder there is a folder called Screenshots - but it didn't appear there. How do you post it here as well?
I don't know why the shot you took didn't show up in the 'Screenshot' folder. It should have.

To add an image to a post here, see this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=958
Hawk
CeeBee
Brakeman

Hawk wrote:Now that's weird. **!!!**
As you saw in the shot previously they show up as buildable for me in that scenario.

Somebody **#!help
Well, I goofed up but I also learned something. For some reason I had downloaded and installed the PENINSULA map, Not PENINSULA II. But I learned how to add ports and warehousesin the editor. (0!!0)
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Well there ya' go CeeBee. :lol:

I take it you read the post on ports and warehouses at the link in my previous post?
Hawk
CeeBee
Brakeman

Hawk wrote:Well there ya' go CeeBee. :lol:

I take it you read the post on ports and warehouses at the link in my previous post?
I most certainly did and I thank you for posting it. You did a bang up job on the images and explanation so even a dummy like me could understand it. !*00*! :mrgreen: ^**lylgh
!$th_u$! !$th_u$! !$th_u$!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

You might want to keep an eye on that thread in case someone more knowledgeable than me comes along with corrections. ;-)
Hawk