Isle of Norso - BETA

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.06.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Isle of Norso - BETA Unread post

Hawk
OilCan
Engineer

Thanks Hawk!
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well OilCan,
I like and appreciate the time you take to create your scenarios. Now although basically only the "sole survivor" is the only requirement, unlike some which require PNW, LIP, and CBV, or combination of such, and also the sole survivor, I do find sole survivor scenarios a """task""". Maybe because I usually play in the "expert" level. But that could be my error, as I seem to have lost the "system" to not only play a "good" play, but don't seem to make as progressive a play as that in the past.

Anyway, I had believed that a "system" to be able to "level" the land would be a novel advantage in the playing, such as that of reality, I didn't find my talents to be along that line, using the Editor. However, I am sure that other members will find it to their advantage, and again, appreciate your "talent" in having created it.

But as to the sole survivor. 6 years into the scenario, and having started to buy up either the Northern or Southern stock to gain control, either competitor have "merger" costs well into the $30M. Either appreciate their system at such a rate, that I never seem to be able to at least gain that 51%. Besides, to obtain $30M+ by that time, the accumulation seems impossible. I use the word "seems", as I know that you have found it possible.

As to the use of the Editor to level. Being that I have not been able to find it to my advantage, and time consuming, I will usually try to find a lessor incline level, or use an adequate type engine, or allocate my "consist" to adapt to the inclines. However, I have not found any problem with the terrain of this scenario too drastic, as I don't like exaggerated terrain.

With that said, although I find a problem with """my"""" system, I find this a very interesting scenario, and do enjoy the concept of challenges. I know a lot of time and imagination has gone into its creation, and know that the members/players will find it a worthwhile challenge.

Thanks again !$th_u$! for another great talented scenario. :salute: {,0,}
OilCan
Engineer

Ray of Sunshine, I was glad to see your post. :-) Your silence on this forum had me worried. I'm glad you tried the Isle of Norso game. I know that mountainous games are not your preference and the same for tycooning games. I appreciate your comments.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well OilCan,
I have been periodically trying to figure out how I can "change" or find out the reason for me not getting the "intended" engines in the Gilligans Island. *!*!*!
As for a "delay" of playing the Isle of Norso, I was trying each of the 3 options, to see if I would be "managing some system" for me to make some satisfactory progress to become a "sole survivor". Expert and Hard did not work, and hence my previous comments.
Being that I like the concept of challenge, as well as the concept of the scenario itself, I will now try just playing in the Medium level. For some reason, I just don't seem to be able to get a satisfactroy "system" in those other levels. AND I would like to become that "intended" sole survivor. Guess I will go back and read other member's comments, as I probably missed some pointers.

Keep them scenarios coming, and I am looking forward to that Alaskan creation. Maybe not the mountains, but the concept of challenge. LOL :salute: {,0,}

OH, on checking the other member's comments, I see that there haven't really been any, and that might be the reason I just kept playing the different levels as well as the different options. **!!!**
RayofSunshine
CEO

Questions on Shares, of which it has been explained previous, but need enlightening.
When I went to check and see which shares I should buy, I find the confustion.
One the screen for the Buy-Sell-Hide the prices are shown as:
Northern - $66 However the Per Share Data is shown as: $89
Southern - $77 - $106
M&M - $66 - $84
R&C - $90 - $35

SO, why the difference between the Northern and Southern, considering that you state that they are basically on equal par? I do know that there is a difference in the "buying and selling", but this seems "some what" high, considering that a player has to be a "sole survivor", and having to buy the optional competitive railroad, when that competitor will be "spliting" very soon. !hairpull! :salute: {,0,}

I also have the problem with a "required product" being shipped to a different city, of which that city doesn't require it. At the same time, a "required manufactured product" is setting at a depot, rather than being "loaded" on a "waiting engine", to a destination has a large unfilled "required product"? !hairpull! :salute: {,0,}
Last edited by RayofSunshine on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shamough
Conductor

Current Market Value vs Book Value. There are 2 share prices in the "VIEW" vs only the 'market' value when you look at 'HIDE'.
Card carrying member of the original RailRoad Flat Earth Society.

If it ain't flat it ain't flat enough!
OilCan
Engineer

Ray of Sunshine wrote:As for a "delay" of playing the Isle of Norso, I was trying each of the 3 options, to see if I would be "managing some system" for me to make some satisfactory progress to become a "sole survivor".
May I suggest starting the game by taking over the southern railroad company, the Southern Transport. Immediately set up 2 trains at each oil station to deliver oil to Kitts Point. In a few months set 3-4 trains to run from Kitts Point to Uppville hauling only plastic to the tool & die shops at Uppville. Again, in a few months add 3-4 trains to haul only goods from Uppville to Port Norso. This way of starting will bring in a steady flow of money.
Last edited by OilCan on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
OilCan
Engineer

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Questions on Shares, of which it has been explained previous, but need enlightening.
When I went to check and see which shares I should buy, I find the confustion.
One the screen for the Buy-Sell-Hide the prices are shown as:
Northern - $66 However the Per Share Data is shown as: $89
Southern - $77 - $106
M&M - $66 - $84
R&C - $90 - $35
As Shamough pointed out, the first dollar amount (ex: $66 for Northern) is the cost per share, the cost to buy a 'piece' of ownership into the company. This dollar amount is determined in a large part by investors, by the perception of investors on the health and wealth of the company. This amount generally goes up when the company is doing well, is expanding. This amount goes down when the company is struggling to make profits.

The second number (ex: $89) is called the Book Value per share. This is how much each share would really be worth if the company was sold for the value of its track, trains, stations and industry. Said another way, the book value is the true worth of the company, the true cost to build the company, not the perception of investors of the company worth. The book value goes up as the company add new track, trains, industry & cash.

When the share price ($66) is below the book value per share ($98), the shares are underpriced and a good investment.
SO, why the difference between the Northern and Southern, considering that you state that they are basically on equal par?
At the start of the game, both companies start about equal in the stock market. Both have a share price of $66 and a book value per share value of $93-$96. As the game clock runs, the two companies begin to drift apart depending on how resources were seeded on the map and how the AI decides to run the train schedules. Most of the time, Northern Express will become a stronger company than Southern Transport, but not always - it greatly depends on how farms, industry and such are seeded on the map.
I do know that there is a difference in the "buying and selling", but this seems "some what" high, considering that a player has to be a "sole survivor", and having to buy the optional competitive railroad, when that competitor will be "spliting" very soon.
This is the reason that I did not have a ending date for this game. The player has all the time in the world to slowly buy into the larger companies and eventually take control of them. This may take 30 years, 40 years to accomplish. I suggest taking over the smaller railroads first; they are quicker to take control of. With the windfall from them, then begin to invest into the larger companies a bit at a time. Yes, their stocks will split several times, but patience is the key - keep investing slowly over time.
I also have the problem with a "required product" being shipped to a different city, of which that city doesn't require it. At the same time, a "required manufactured product" is setting at a depot, rather than being "loaded" on a "waiting engine", to a destination has a large unfilled "required product"?
May I suggest that you do not let any other trains haul away the ‘required product’. Do this by setting a custom consist of zero cars on trains leaving that station. For example, at Kitts Point where the plastic factories are, trains servicing Kitts Point can arrive from a nearby town with an auto consist but must leave with NO cargo. Only your special trains hauling plastic to Uppville can leave with the plastic. (Often, instead of a zero consist, I set up a generic consist of 1 car mail, passenger, corn, clothing etc.. but no 'required product'. This way trains don't leave the town empty handed.)
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well Fellas, thanks for the info. An amount to try and obsorb both in stock market and generic consist.

Now on that generic consist, I have used a "specific product" in a custom consist, only to not get any revenue, even though that consist was being hauled to a "demand" destination. The reason I did finally "customize", was that there was a "supply", but was not being loaded. Never ran into that problem previous. BUT, at least I was able to get the "supply" to the "demand" destination, which is part of the requirement.

Started in the Medium, and selected the Northern option. Rough going at the start, but it was a start to begin the 250 hauls, as well as the requirement for the "goods" to Port Norso. However, although I only had 3/4ths of the 51% of stock, I got indebted of $7M in loans, and merger with the Southern. So, between both of them, I was able to be awarded the $250 for the 250 hauls. I missed the chance when the merger price was at $4M in a Recession, but I didn't have enough stock, and not enought "other stockholders" to agree. But at least I am in the running. Will have to try the system in the Expert or Hard to see if I can get the same result.

Oh, I had previously estabished rails from Kitts to the oil fields to help attain 1/2 the revenue, combined with the bonds, to make a 2nd attempt for the Southern merger. :salute: {,0,}
RayofSunshine
CEO

Didn't want to make the last post an longer, but have a couple questions on the scenario.

I don't see any time limit.

Now after 6-8 years, I no longer get any "bonus" for the number of oil hauls. Is this part of the programing, or do I have a glitch?

Am progressing well with the Medium level, and just running short of the 750 yearly hauls. I am running short on the manufacture of "steel" 25 coal with 38 iron, but didn't seem to get an adequate number of the "10 per year". Have purchased another to see if the products will be increased to compensate for the amount of "supplies" just setting at the depot. But having fun. :salute: {,0,}
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Ray of Sunshine wrote: I don't see any time limit.
From OilCan's post just prior to your last post (the long one he wrote).

viewtopic.php?p=38368#p38368
OilCan wrote: This is the reason that I did not have a ending date for this game. The player has all the time in the world to slowly buy into the larger companies and eventually take control of them. This may take 30 years, 40 years to accomplish. I suggest taking over the smaller railroads first; they are quicker to take control of. With the windfall from them, then begin to invest into the larger companies a bit at a time. Yes, their stocks will split several times, but patience is the key - keep investing slowly over time.
Hawk
RayofSunshine
CEO

Thanks Hawk,
I just forgot that he had made that state, along with a reply to my question on the stock market. Not paying attention again. Good thing your memory is better than mine. LOL :salute: {,0,}

And OilCan,
I don't know the reason that I was not getting any bonuses from "oil haul" when I mentioned it, but checking on it a couple years of play later, I watched, to make sure that the oil actually being hauled, and there was a bonus awarded as "programmed". **!!!** But at least we know now that "whatever" has been corrected. !*th_up*!
OilCan
Engineer

Ray of Sunshine wrote:But at least we know now that "whatever" has been corrected.
I am very glad to hear that. :-D
RulerofRails
CEO

Ray of Sunshine, glad to see you are enjoying this one! !!howdy!!

Oilcan gave a good pointer for a solid start. In my opinion also, starting as the Southern company is the easiest option. (The AI may make better use of the Northern company, but that is because of its silly routing algorithm). There is plenty of oil to haul and that will make good money until you takeover the Mining company and the bonuses stop. I try to work the expansion in such a fashion that as my trains start bringing Plastic to the Tool & Dies I buy them up for 1M each. (As the game progresses I will upgrade them and even build a couple new ones to make best use of ALL the oil available.) The Plastic Factories become profitable after a while and I watch to buy them just as they start to be. There are also some options such as Textile Mills and Breweries next to some of the ports that are sound investments and available as soon as you can afford to build them.

About the stock market, while I always focus on buying up my own company first as I am most confident about its growth over time, there are always opportunities to make money by investing in the others over the short term. To try to make it simple, the difference you saw in share price vs book value (for example $63/$88) is sometimes an indicator of a great value transaction as taking the game off pause may cause the share price to jump up higher. When an action is done on pause that affects company book value and/or profits (for example buying new territory rights, bulldozing, retiring trains, etc.) share price will not adjust until you un-pause the game. (You may see share price vs. book value the other way, for example $88/63) By playing around a little (with a saved game) you can see how this works, you should see share prices drop upon un-pausing the game.

At the start of this game the AI have a lot of book value but no profit on their books. The computer has no idea how good return on investment (profit) the AI will make from its book value so it will tend to underestimate the share price. Sometimes the way the scenario is made will cause this price to be lower also. An example is an event that gives the company cash on start of game (pause). There are several other ways a large disparity can occur. Main point is: while a healthy company is best to invest in and that is probably yours, there is also a case for investing in the strongest AI at game start when you see a large disparity of share price vs. book value. On un-pausing the game you might be instantly richer!

The other likelihood is that the disparity is due to the economic state so check that also. In normal times you should see equal share price and book value when you start a new company. This scenario has a few early events that modify share price as well. While I would say be careful not to use all your margin, comparing this ratio (share price vs. book value) will let you know when share prices are really low and you should be buying at least a few on margin every time you see that. If you are aggressive you can even trade (sell and buy in cycles), but buying at the lows is a good start.

I tried to make this simple, I hope it is easy to understand. Feel free to ask if you don't understand something. :-D
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well RuleofRails,
I will just see how "easy" your suggests, when I try to play the Expert again. I had very good luck in the Medium and got the Gold in 32 years, and also had took the option of the Northern this time. It was the Southern option when playing the Expert, and wasn't very successful. This time I tried a different system and merged with the Southern after 6 years. Went into debt of $7M, but paid that off $500 a year when possible.

But I did have some concern about the bonuses after buying out the M&M. I still received some type of bonuses for hauling the bauxite, oil, and goods. Thought that was supposed to stop.

OilCan has really enhanced the play with all those added "amenities" for hauling different commodities, as well as receiving bonuses for completing different "totals of haul". (an addition: only after a dozen times of seeing the notice, I see that those bonuses basically apply to pNW.)(I keep missing stuff. !hairpull! )

After playing all the different levels, I will have to "cool" it in both this scenario as well as that of Alaska. Wife believes that I am spending too much time at the computer. Just believe that I am not spending enough time with her. LOL Of course, I do also spend an amount of time with the process of tyring to complete a model railroad display at the same time. Been working at it for 3 years, and will probably take another year to finish.

Thanks again for all the suggests, and am looking forward to the results of playing the scenario at Expert.
:salute: {,0,}

Oh, although I don't have much success on using the Editor for making "cuts or leveling the terrain", I therefore have to rely on selecting the best inclines, which does make for longer tracks. But this scenario has some favorable engines, so was not worried about most of the terrain features. However, I did use a couple of tunnels, which does cut into the revenue for "establishing" as well as their maintainence. !*th_up*!
Shamough
Conductor

Isle of Norso

UPDATED ! 5:00pm 10-21-2014

OilCan, I can go back and make the modes to a vergin game and post or you can
review and tell me what you think ...

What I did to get the game to work like I think you meant it to. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a game when I started making changes ...

The following are what I did:

There is still a problem with the M&M message re you now own the co., coming out too soon.

One more thing ... I don't think you intended for the player to gain total ownership of a Co before the end of the first year. I did when I assumed ownership of the Southern Co., with less than $200K debt. I suggest raising the stock prices by 500% or more for two years when the player assumes ownership of either the N/S Cos.

Hans

Mods:
0. Added new Note
1. Create a new Territory (Area 52)
2. Fix YTD Goods, Bauxite, Oil STATUS reports
3. M&M Exist? Use Co. ID to test
4. Fixed LC EVENTS and STATUS Reports
5. Just added tests for YTD Hauls for Co IDs 5/6

--------------

Create a very small new Territory (Area 52) at Northern tip of island

--------------
  • EVENT: Author
    Created by OilCan - December, 2013

GV1 - NE & ST active or gone
    GV2 - M&M active or gone
    GV3 - Loads/Yr level
    GV4 - Co ID 3 Exist (1 = True, 2 = False) DEPENDS on SELECTED company

CV1 - Payment for goods
    CV2 - Trigger for 1%
    CV3 -
    CV4 - year count (Player's Company)

PV1 - yearly salary bonus
    PV2 - goods payment
    PV3 - yearly 1% bonus
    PV4 - YTD Player's Company's Loads Hauled (My add)
--------------
  • EVENT: Additional Notes
    Area 52 (test Area)

TV1 - YTD Loads Hauled by Co. ID 1
    TV2 - YTD Loads Hauled by Co. ID 2
    TV3 -
    TV4 -

PN station
    TV1 -
    TV2 -
    TV3 -
    TV4 - YTD Goods To Terr
--------------
  • EVENT: ## YTD Goods To
    X * Yearly (end of year)
    CONDITIONS:
    [PN Station]
    * on screen player's company only
    * Single Player
    ... Force test against companies is TRUE AND
    ... Force test against territories is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    *to the company \ territory for ...
    ... Set Territory Var 4 to [YTD Goods To Terr. by Comp.]
--------------
  • EVENT: ## YTD Bauxite From
    X * Yearly (end of year)
    CONDITIONS:
    [N Mines & Minerals]
    * Single Player
    EFFECTS:
    ... Set Territory Var 4 to [YTD Bauxite From Terr. by Comp.]
--------------
  • EVENT: ## YTD Oil from
    X * Yearly (end of year)
    CONDITIONS:
    [S Mines & Minerals]
    * Single Player
    EFFECTS:
    ... Set Territory Var 4 to [YTD Oil From Terr. by Comp.]
--------------
  • EVENT: Main Status (I added CBV below Net Worth)
--------------
  • EVENT: Port Norso
    * Annual Report/Ledger:

[Company Name] Loads of Goods to Port Norso: [Territory Variable 4] / Total: [LTD Goods To Terr. by Comp.]

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [PN Station]
    * Single Player
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 3 Exists (M&M)
    X * Yearly (EOY)
    CONDITIONS:
    * AI Co only
    * sin Pl
    ... # of Companies > 1 AND
    ... company ID = 3 AND
    ... There is a company with ID is TRUE AND
    ... Force test against companies is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    ... Set Game Var 4 to 1 <Exists> (was unused)
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 3 NOT Exists (M&M)
    X * Yearly (EOY)
    CONDITIONS:
    * AI Co only
    * sin Pl
    ... company ID = 3 AND
    ... There is a company with ID is FALSE AND
    ... Force test against companies is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    ... Set Game Var 4 to 2 <Gone> (was unused)
--------------
  • EVENT: ** Bauxite
    * Annual report/Ledger

[Company Name] Loads of bauxite from mines: [Territory Variable 4]

CONDITIONS:
    [N Mines & Minerals]
    * on screen pl co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Game Var 4 = 1 AND (M&M Exists)
    ... Force test against Co is TRUE AND
    ... Force test against Terr is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: ** Oil Wells
    * Annual report/Ledger
    • [Company Name] Loads of oil from wells: [Territory Variable 4]
    CONDITIONS:
    [S Mines & Minerals]
    * on screen pl co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Game Var 4 = 1 (M&M Exists)
    ... Force test against Co is TRUE AND
    ... Force test against Terr is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 1 YTD Loads
    X * Yearly (EoY)
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * AI Co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Company ID = 1 AND
    ... There is a Company with ID is TRUE AND
    ... Froce test against territories is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    * To the co\ terr ...
    ... Set Company Ver 4 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
    ... Set Terr Var 1 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 2 YTD Loads
    X * Yearly (EoY)
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * AI Co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Company ID = 2 AND
    EFFECTS:
    * To the co\ terr ...
    ... Set Terr Var 2 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 5 YTD Loads
    X * Yearly (EoY)
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * AI Co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Company ID = 5 AND
    EFFECTS:
    * To the co\ terr ...
    ... Set Terr Var 3 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 6 YTD Loads
    X * Yearly (EoY)
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * AI Co only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Company ID = 6 AND
    EFFECTS:
    * To the co\ terr ...
    ... Set Terr Var 4 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Pl Co YTD Loads
    X * Yearly (EoY)
    CONDITIONS:
    * on screen pl co only ... * on screen pl only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Froce test against players is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    * To the co\player ...
    ... Set Playery Ver 4 to [YTD Company Loads Hauled]
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 1 LC Status2
    * Annual Report/Ledger
    +--------------------+

Leader: [Company Name] / Loads: [Territory Variable 1] of [Game

Variable 3]/Yr

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * on screen player's companies only ... * on screen player only
    * Sin Pl
    ... Terr Var 1 >= Player Var 4 AND
    ... Terr Var 1 >= Terr Var 2 AND
    ... Terr Var 1 >= Terr Var 3 AND
    ... Terr Var 1 >= Terr Var 4 AND
    ... Company ID = 1 AND
    ... Force test against territories is TRUE AND
    ... Force test against players is TRUE
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 2 LC Status2
    * Annual Report/Ledger

+--------------------+

Leader: [Company Name] / Loads: [Territory Variable 2] of [Game

Variable 3]/Yr

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * Sin Pl
    ... Terr Var 2 >= Player Var 4 AND
    ... Terr Var 2 >= Terr Var 1 AND
    ... Terr Var 2 >= Terr Var 3 AND
    ... Terr Var 2 >= Terr Var 4 AND
    ... Company ID = 2 AND
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 5 LC Status2
    * Annual Report/Ledger

+--------------------+

Leader: [Company Name] / Loads: [Territory Variable 3] of [Game

Variable 3]/Yr

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * Sin Pl
    ... Terr Var 3 >= Player Var 4 AND
    ... Terr Var 3 >= Terr Var 1 AND
    ... Terr Var 3 >= Terr Var 2 AND
    ... Terr Var 3 >= Terr Var 4 AND
    ... Company ID = 5 AND
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Co ID 6 LC Status2
    * Annual Report/Ledger

+--------------------+

Leader: [Company Name] / Loads: [Territory Variable 4] of [Game

Variable 3]/Yr

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * Sin Pl
    ... Terr Var 4 >= Player Var 4 AND
    ... Terr Var 4 >= Terr Var 1 AND
    ... Terr Var 4 >= Terr Var 2 AND
    ... Terr Var 4 >= Terr Var 3 AND
    ... Company ID = 6 AND
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ Pl Co LC Status2
    * Annual Report/Ledger

+--------------------+

Leader: [Company Name] / Loads: [Player Variable 4] of [Game Variable 3]/Yr

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    [Area 52]
    * Sin Pl
    ... Player Var 4 >= Terr Var 1 AND
    ... Player Var 4 >= Terr Var 2 AND
    ... Player Var 4 >= Terr Var 3 AND
    ... Player Var 4 >= Terr Var 4 AND
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
  • EVENT: __ LC Status1 HOLD
    * Annual Report/Ledger

+ ---- ---- ---- ---- +

[Company Name] loads this year: [Player Variable 4]

* Status
    CONDITIONS:
    * on screen player's co only ... * all players
    * Sin Pl
    ... Game Year Month >= 204604 AND
    ... Game Var 1 != 5
    EFFECTS:
    -=None=-
--------------
Note: I didn't touch the "Check ..." EVENTS

Hans
Last edited by Shamough on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

Shamough
Conductor

OilCan,

I've updated a vergin IoN "V2" and am testing it now. So far it look good re the mods I made.

Just added test for YTD loads hauled by Co for Cos 5/6.

Hans

Shamough
Conductor

NEW Isle of Norso V2_1 ALSO BETA Unread post

Sorry folks about the two posts. I noticed that the EoY status reports for bonuses was not right.

This game is OilCan's

Hans
Attachments
Isle_of_Norso V2_1.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 188 times

OilCan
Engineer

Shamough wrote:OilCan,I've updated a vergin IoN "V2" and am testing it now. So far it look good re the mods I made.
Hans
I'll download your version and take a look at it. I've been away from RT3 for a few weeks.

I'm fairly certain that the tests for a company will not work. RT3 cannot detect a missing company ID number. That's why I had to test for existing companies as a reverse way to detect which company was missing.