5 China maps, welcome to play

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.06.
Sugus
Engineer

Re: 5 China maps, welcome to play Unread post

zjh19970214 wrote:It is showing the total loads of iron and coal.
Sorry - you did it the right way. {,0,}
There's no business like RT business ...
Sugus
Engineer

I have played all these maps with great pleasure, but not Southern China. With this map I was faced with a strange behaviour.

After having connected Shanghai to Kunming via Wuhu, Jiujiang, Wuhan, Yichang, Chongqing, Luzhou, Liupamshui and Qujing there was no more any chance to run a train between Wuhan and Jiujiang. The game always claimed, that there were no connection. Nevertheless, the trains build earlier still runs on this trail. As a consequence, in the yearly status the fullfilled connection Shanghai - Kunming was never counted.
Made also some additional connections between Wuhan and Jiujiang, but without any progress: game still claims "no connection". !hairpull!

Very strange game behaviour! No idea, what the cause could be! !*00*!
RulerofRails
CEO

How many times did you play this? That sounds like a "random" bug. Is it repeatable? Sometimes rebuilding that section of track can fix things. Did you try this?
Sugus
Engineer

Rebuilding the section(s) didn't help. Maybe I will restart to play the map later ...

BTW: Can you tell me something about other "random" bugs?
RulerofRails
CEO

Here's a thread: "Weird things RT3 does". If that's not enough, try searching for "bug*" on the forum.
zjh19970214
Hobo

Sugus wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:30 am I have played all these maps with great pleasure, but not Southern China. With this map I was faced with a strange behaviour.

After having connected Shanghai to Kunming via Wuhu, Jiujiang, Wuhan, Yichang, Chongqing, Luzhou, Liupamshui and Qujing there was no more any chance to run a train between Wuhan and Jiujiang. The game always claimed, that there were no connection. Nevertheless, the trains build earlier still runs on this trail. As a consequence, in the yearly status the fullfilled connection Shanghai - Kunming was never counted.
Made also some additional connections between Wuhan and Jiujiang, but without any progress: game still claims "no connection". !hairpull!

Very strange game behaviour! No idea, what the cause could be! !*00*!
yeah that's very weird. I didn't experienced this bug while playing the game, but I will test it again. Maybe you can try to play the map again?
I have been playing RRT3 for 15 years :-D