New Scenario: Azeroth

Maps that were never completed by creators that appear to no longer be active.
Marz
Cat

New Scenario: Azeroth Unread post

This is a tribute to another game: World of Warcraft. The economy is perhaps a little too strong, but I prefer money to flow to keep building. I wanted to try tweaking different player advantages to see which one is best. Please let me have some feedback on whether you'd want to see more events, different scenario goals, more challenging economy, or design it for multiplayer.

Hope you have fun!
Cheers!
Attachments
Azeroth, The Eastern Kingdoms.zip
RT3 map of Azeroth
(4.15 MiB) Downloaded 313 times
Sugus
Engineer

Re: New Scenario: Azeroth Unread post

Thanks, Marz, that's a map of my taste! !*th_up*!
Played it today on normal and completed the required connections in 1880 - not really a problem. The challenge crystallized to get the PNW! Nevertheless, in 1893, I was decorated with a Golden medal. Being interested in how it behaves thereafter, I went on. In 1895, I finally connected the isles of Tol Barad and Scholomance - maybe possible win conditions - and tried further on to be the only one. Hmmm - didn't it short enough, but in April 1900 I was the only company! Ok, I think - because I played on normal - this would be a too hard condition for Gold.

Again: thanks, Marz! Was great fun to play this (beta) map ... (0!!0)
There's no business like RT business ...
RayofSunshine
CEO

Re: New Scenario: Azeroth Unread post

You fulfilled the requirements by 1880 Sugus? That is only in 10 years! You sure have a system.

Anyway, in normal, and I used the 1st option?, I could have completed the requirements in 20, but was having the same problem which I have encountered with other RT3 "demands" or hauling "consist supplies". In this case it was the "troops and wpns". They were available and were requested to be to enforce the territory of Azeroth, believe the city of Stormgard.

Although the demand were to other cities, the custom consist were still setting a few years later, even though I tried to direct them indirectly, and the reroute them to Stormgard. So, I lost some time trying to figure out a system.

As playing continued very well, I played the market, and with the amount of stock in the other AIs, I could have sold the stock, and finished in 20 years, but just as I like to play, I continued for a number of years for the enjoyment.

I like this scnario for its concept of immagination, but believe that members with a "system" should play it in the Expert level for a better challenge. The challenge could be more so, if the other options are used as well. :salute: