3rd Republic Scenario

Maps that were never completed by creators that appear to no longer be active.
99CarsUNTRAINED
Hobo

3rd Republic Scenario Unread post

I've done what I could to fix the Gold Event and the other issues mentioned in the General Discussion thread.

The Economy might not be as balanced as it should be, I'm new at this and I hope those who are interested will improve upon my attempt.

I've have deleted the attachment, I found that I had left the Ports/Warehouse section incomplete. :oops:

I was so stoked (pun intended) I had figured out the problem with the GOLD event I uploaded too soon.

If at 1st you don't, well you know the rest.
99CarsUNTRAINED
Hobo

Re: 3rd Republic Scenario Unread post

OK! I swear this is the last time I'll upload this MAP/SCENARIO.

I hope you all find it useful. :salute:
Attachments
3rd Republic Scenario 02.zip
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 336 times
RayofSunshine
CEO

Re: 3rd Republic Scenario Unread post

It is good to see that there is another member giving of their talents, and time, in creating user scenarios. Welcome aboard.
Well besides not liking extreme mountainous scenarios, I also lean to that side, with scenarios which require the 3 goal elements of CBV, LIP, and PNW. They are like a Catch 22, although I do like to play them, usually without too much success.
Maybe I should not have played in the Expert, and the max AIs, but the challenges did not look difficult. That was my mistake, as I barely was able to get the BZ. Then again, I just played wrong strategies.

With that said, I believe that it has a good concept in challenges, and a worthwhile scenario to play. :salute: {,0,}