RT# on a stick

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
FMCRR
Watchman

Re: RT# on a stick Unread post

Ned, I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows Vista Business that I have RRT3 on that I play around with when I remember to take the laptop with me and it works just fine with the crack...
Home of the Freeport & Muddy Creek Railroad
N Scale, Modern day, Freelance with CSX connection
http://www.freeportmuddycreek.com
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I have a 1.05 install on my C drive and a 1.06 install on my D drive, so yes, you are right Ned.

Has anyone got 1.05 to work on Vista?

Edit 1: Well, I guess that answers my question. I reckon you were posting the same time as me FM. :mrgreen:
Hawk
FMCRR
Watchman

I'm running 1.05 on the laptop, haven't tried 1.06 yet because it looks like no one can get it to work, so I have just stuck with the earlier version.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Thanks for the info...I have Vista home edition so I'm wondering if the difference is in there. currently I am using the 1.04 beta, and it allows me to run 1.05 and Trainmaster, but my goal is to get 1.06 working with the no cd crack. Any tips on how you got it to run would be helpful. Best I can do is get to the main menu then it crashes.
FMCRR
Watchman

Well if anyone figures out how to get 1.06-crack exe-Vista to all come together and work I would be very interested. I would love to update everything on the laptop with all the sweet goodies you all have come up with...
nedfumpkin
CEO

Hawk wrote:I have a 1.05 install on my C drive and a 1.06 install on my D drive, so yes, you are right Ned.

Has anyone got 1.05 to work on Vista?

Edit 1: Well, I guess that answers my question. I reckon you were posting the same time as me FM. :mrgreen:
I have Trainmaster on my D drive and 1.06, but can't get 1.06 to work. My 1.05 is running as a pure version with no mods of any kind. Since I've got a few hundred gigs of space, I could have this game installed 100 times on my D if I just renamed the main folder.

I'm also working on a new desktop icon for Trainmaster, but my first attempt is pretty crappy looking so I am still going to work on it a bit.

Note for FMCRR....all the goodies I am working on are Vista compliant. Up until a month ago I was still using a PII 350MHz with 384 mb of ram!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I do run XP, for what ever it's worth.
Hawk