Some beginner questions

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Re: Some beginner questions Unread post

Couldn't agree with you more - except I've already beaten all the RT3 campaigns (on Hard, admittedly, not Expert) so I think they should make me the boss! :mrgreen:
OilCan
Engineer

undertoad wrote: 1. Is there an "alternative" manual anywhere? The built-in manual is good at basics, but falls down on detail. Maybe someone's put together an FAQ?
I have put together a RT3 user manual of sorts - mainly information from this forum and from a couple of now defunct forums. You are welcome to read through it. It has the 'details' that the PopTop manual misses. It does not contain any scenario advice...that you can find plenty of in this forum.

It is a fairly large Word file. I will convert it to PDF and post it here as a zip file next week (out of town this week).
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

Somewhere on this site is a compilation of a whole bunce of topics that were on the old PopTop RT3 forum. Perhaps Hawk can remember where he stowed it, 'cause I can't remember !hairpull!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Wolverine@MSU wrote:Somewhere on this site is a compilation of a whole bunce of topics that were on the old PopTop RT3 forum. Perhaps Hawk can remember where he stowed it, 'cause I can't remember !hairpull!
There's all the threads in the Strategies forum about different scenarios that you put together from the old Gathering forum.
Is that what you're talking about?
Hawk
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

Yep. I didn't realize that you had split them up into separate threads. Weren't there also some "General Topic" things from there too?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I thought there was but I can't find them now. I'll look again. I've searched all 4 hard drives but haven't looked through all the cd's yet.
Hawk
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

I've got my original compilations of the threads in HTML format, but it seems to me that I extracted the text portions and reworked them into Word documents. I'll look for them, but in the meantime, you have a PM.