Model Railway

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.06.
Gandar
Brakeman

Model Railway Unread post

This sounded like it would be a nice simple map for a change so I thought I would give it a whirl, but something screwy seems to be happening. I am hauling Meat to Great plains and its not being counted and I am hauling steel to my second Great Plains station and the steel is not being counted and then in 1893 the steel mill vanished and there was nowhere to manufacture steel anymore. !hairpull! !hairpull!
Mind you I do have track and trains running willy nilly all over the place so it just like a model railroad, lots of action and nothing much happening.
I got up and the world was still here, isn't that wonderful ?
belbincolne
Engineer

Re: Model Railway Unread post

Interesting. I gave it a try on Normal and it played absolutely fine with no problems whatsoever. Main problem is making too much money which there's nothing you can do with it! Got gold 5 years early.

Then played on Expert. Makes a little less money and at times was worried whether I'd be able to put in the extra lines/trains needed but always came good in time and got Gold 3 years early. Enjoyable quick game (thank goodness after Impossible). :salute: Thanks Sugus. :salute:
Sugus
Engineer

Re: Model Railway Unread post

Sorry Gandar, I've no idea about your miss. The target station for meat and steel have to placed precisely in Great View - that's all. BTW: there's a tool and die in Fishery, so haul steel to it to avoid a vanishing steel mill. And yes - towards the end you'll get a little bit too money and can't do anything reasonable with it ...
There's no business like RT business ...