Not Receiving Email From Me or This Site?

News and announcements about the website and forum.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Not Receiving Email From Me or This Site? Unread post

If you registered for the forum and did not receive a confirmation email to complete the registration process, or if you used the Contact page on the website to email me and you didn't receive a reply within about 12 hours, here's reasons that may be why.

1) If you're using an Earthlink or Mindscape email address, see this post.

2) If you're using a freenet.de email address, it seems they are blocking email from this server. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it.

3) Check your spam/junk folder in your email app. Some email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Hotmail.co.uk and gmx.de, may consider email from this server, or from hawkdawg.com, to be spam and dump the email in the spam/junk folder, or just block it completely. If you find the email there, just set hawkdawg.com in the whitelist or set it as not spam.

4) Some times your email provider may be busy or your mail box may be full, in which case the email to you may have been bounced back as undeliverable. Try again.

If you're a forum member, just send me a Private Message.

If you can successfully register for the forum, and do receive the confirmation email, then tried to use the Contact page to email me and did not receive a reply within about 12 hours, just make a post about it and I'll reply in the forum (new members can not send Private Messages until you've made at least 1 post)
Hawk