Happy Birthday Ned & WP&P

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
Blackhawk
CEO

Happy Birthday Ned & WP&P Unread post

It's a day or 2 late but I figured I'd make a post saying happy birthday to Ned and a few days before that was WP&P, or at least that's what the forum said. ^**lylgh

Thanks for both of your contributions to the game. The improved cars/skins/locomotives and evolution of TM has helped keep the game alive.
RulerofRails
CEO

Re: Happy Birthday Ned & WP&P Unread post

I second that, Ned and WP&P, h_b'day*!

Both of you have given me and many others many hours of recreation. Thanks!
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

I third that. I'm not sure whether to extend congratulations or condolences. I'm getting on in years too, and it ocurred to me that there's got to be a point in someone's life where birthdays go from being a time of joy at the prospect of being a grown-up ( !**yaaa ) to a time of dread at the prospect of becoming an old fogey ( !!jabber!! ).

Anyway, thanks Ned and WP&P for your many, and continuing, contributions to the group.
obertran
Watchman

I fourth that :-D congrat (0!!0)
Hawk
The Big Dawg

WOW! I missed those birthdays. :oops:
Well, Happy Belated Birthday to both of you. It's been great having you as members of this community and your contributions have been most appreciated. :salute:
h_b'day*! !!party*!
Wolverine@MSU wrote:I'm getting on in years too, and it ocurred to me that there's got to be a point in someone's life where birthdays go from being a time of joy at the prospect of being a grown-up ( !**yaaa ) to a time of dread at the prospect of becoming an old fogey ( !!jabber!! ).
As an old codger and fogey, I'm not sure when it started but after a certain point I always ask myself; "What are Birthdays?". ^**lylgh
My wife is always the one that remembers mine.
Hawk
Blackhawk
CEO

Wolverine@MSU wrote:I third that. I'm not sure whether to extend congratulations or condolences. I'm getting on in years too, and it ocurred to me that there's got to be a point in someone's life where birthdays go from being a time of joy at the prospect of being a grown-up ( !**yaaa ) to a time of dread at the prospect of becoming an old fogey ( !!jabber!! ).
I think that day came for me after my 18th or 21st. I just saw the long range implications! ^**lylgh
Gumboots
CEO

I aint worried, as long as I'm still a reasonably healthy old fogey. :-D

Anyway, Happy Increment of Advancing Decrepitude to the two latest victims. (0!!0)
nedfumpkin
CEO

Just saw this thread...uh...thanks.