Help W territories

RRT3 Map & Scenario Strategies and Beta Test Reviews.
PieLam
Hobo

Help W territories Unread post

There HAS to be another way! But what is it???

I'm playing this map (NATTA for short) in RT3 v1.06 where I need to connect 90 cities for a gold win by the year 2010. I'm in year 1948 and have 86 cities connected (all in the US territory)... The last 4 cities are in the Canada & Mexico territories. OK, fine, I'll just connect these these last 4 cities by buying the rights to build in these 2 territories.

Simple, right? That's what I thought too! When I try adding the rights for either of these, I get a dialogue telling me my Co. does not have rights in this territory and that I cannot buy the rights at any price! The same happens for either territory.

As far as I know, the ONLY way to change my Co.'s rights is to click on <co. detail><territories><the pink area/territory, you want to view>... Is this not right?

I don't know what else I can do. How can I finish this map?
Gumboots
CEO

Re: Help W territories Unread post

Two possibilities:

1/ Assuming the map is coded correctly, there will be some other requirements that have to be met. Once you have met the extra requirements you should automatically get access to the other territories.

2/ Alternatively, you may just have to wait until later in the game. If the time limit is 2010 and you are only in 1948, it may be that access isn't granted until 1980 or whatever.

I suggest checking the events in the editor to see how the scenario is coded.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Help W territories Unread post

Have you read the thread about that map?

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=157

Since there's already a thread about this map, I'm locking this thread.
Hawk