Would you like me to translate italian maps?

Stop by here for help with RRT3 Editor problems and tips.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Would you like me to translate italian maps? Unread post

frk wrote:Thanks for all your corrections and suggestions... didn't want to cause you more work to do! :mrgreen:
No problem. Happy to help. :mrgreen:
frk wrote:Wanna laugh? I can't get used to use capital letter for "I"... I have to correct every message before (or after) I post it. **!!!**
Don't worry about it. This is basically an English forum but we don't have a problem with folks from other countries that don't know English as good as those whose native language is English. Though like I said, you do better than some English speakers.
Hawk
Gumboots
CEO

Hawk wrote:Also, the events award $200,000 dollars, which is represented in RT3 as $200K - K being the designation from Roman Numerals for thousands.
The Roman symbol for thousands is actually M. The K comes from Greek. ;-)
Gumboots
CEO

frk wrote:Thanks for all your corrections and suggestions... didn't want to cause you more work to do! :mrgreen:

Thanks also to Ruler: I use to play RT3 occasionally, and I tend to forget maps I have already played :oops:

Wanna laugh? I can't get used to use capital letter for "I"... I have to correct every message before (or after) I post it. **!!!**
Hey don't worry about it. Just post in Italiano and make us use Google. :mrgreen:
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Gumboots wrote:The Roman symbol for thousands is actually M. The K comes from Greek. ;-)
Oh yea! :oops: :lol:
Gumboots wrote:Hey don't worry about it. Just post in Italiano and make us use Google. :mrgreen:
Us? ^**lylgh
Hawk