Close announcement>
If you need to contact an administrator about account activation (or resurrection)
the email address is: admin @ hawkdawg . com (remove the four blank spaces).

numbers used on images

Please post questions or comments about the site or the forum here.
RayofSunshine
CEO

numbers used on images

Unread post by RayofSunshine »

**!!!**
After playing a scenario previous day, on booting it up the next day, every thing is numbered. Some of the farms, once purchased, delete the number, however, it is of a disgusting condition to watch numbers on engine, consists, and caboose traveling down the track. !*th_dwn*! I thought possibly that it was some malfunction to just this scenario, but I have booted up a few others, having the same numbering problem. !hairpull! Any suggestions as how to "get rid" or correct the condition? *!*!*! Also, as to what might be causing the problem??? :?:
:salute: {,0,}
Ray of Sunshine
Gumboots
CEO

Re: numbers used on images

Unread post by Gumboots »

The most likely explanation is that you have accidentally enabled display of the model LOD's. If the numbers are all single digits between 0 and 4, this would be the reason.

There is a shortcut for it in the Hotkeys settings. I cannot remember the keys at the moments, and do not have access to the game right now. If you cannot find it, I can check later tonight my time. :)
Aha! Found it in an old post: How do I get rid of these numbers on the map?

Code: Select all

Toggle L.O.D. Display			Keypad *
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well Gumboots, it has taken a time to send a "thank you" reply for your information on the "numbers game". However, now a question as to making a donation, IF, you are still accepting them. It would be by check, as I don't get involved with cell phones, or credit cards. Appreciated.
Gumboots
CEO

Unread post by Gumboots »

Don't worry about it, Ray. Dealing with international checks is too much drama, and the site does not cost me much to run. Just enjoy yourself. :)
RayofSunshine
CEO

WHOA,
I made a reply in the General before this site, so, I guess you can disregard, as now you have answered my question on donations.

I will say that you initiation of all the changes are a marvel. BUT, it takes me some time to get into the "hang" of it, as it being of such changes from the previous. Good Luck with your continued "management".