Back again and has anyone heard from Hawk?

Please post questions or comments about the site or the forum here.
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Back again and has anyone heard from Hawk? Unread post

So back after a few years even though I periodically check on it every now and then*. Coming back mainly because I was looking at his profile and realized Hawk hasn't been on in over a year and and his last post was in October of 22. I've been checking around the site and I can't find any death announcement so is Hawk ok and just finally stepped away or is it one of those "we don't know" things?

*Mainly to see if their are any new downloads. I've got a full folder of literally every download on here planned to be uploaded to the Internet Archive if the site ever dies. Well with a few exceptions, mainly your loco's @Gumboots . Do you happen to have an all in one file for the current fully updated ones? Because I can't figure out which order and files I need VS ones I don't.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Back again and has anyone heard from Hawk? Unread post

Hey Admiral,
Yep, I'm still kicking but just not active here anymore after turning the place over to Gumboots (who I should say is dong a jam-up job :salute: ), although I do check in periodically to see what's going on. :mrgreen:
I did loose my wife back in March to Emphysema, after about 50 years, and I am a bit surprised I'll be 73 in a few days !!jabber!! (surprised in large part based on my unfettered younger days :roll: ), but still hangin' in there. !*th_up*!
Hawk
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Hawk wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:10 am Hey Admiral,
Yep, I'm still kicking but just not active here anymore after turning the place over to Gumboots (who I should say is dong a jam-up job :salute: ), although I do check in periodically to see what's going on. :mrgreen:
I did loose my wife back in March to Emphysema, after about 50 years, and I am a bit surprised I'll be 73 in a few days !!jabber!! (surprised in large part based on my unfettered younger days :roll: ), but still hangin' in there. !*th_up*!
Glad to see you're still around Hawk! Sad to hear about your wife though and my condolences.
Gumboots
CEO

Hawk wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:10 amI did loose my wife back in March to Emphysema...
Sorry to hear about Badger. From what you said of her she always sounded like a fine person.
...I am a bit surprised I'll be 73 in a few days !!jabber!!
Only the good die young, You should be fine 'til at least 100. !*th_up*!
Gumboots
CEO

AdmiralHalsey wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:47 am@Gumboots . Do you happen to have an all in one file for the current fully updated ones? Because I can't figure out which order and files I need VS ones I don't.
I've split the loco stuff out to a new topic: Getting loco stuff organised (hey ho)
It may take some time to get this sorted, due to other things taking up my time at the moment.