unable to download RT3 Scenario maps

Please post questions or comments about the site or the forum here.
RayofSunshine
CEO

unable to download RT3 Scenario maps Unread post

Now it has been a goodly amount of time since my last posting, and sort of getting lost in your new "creation" of the website.
It is of some advancement change from previous ones and is really "a CREATION"
What I need now however, as to "how " am I able to download from the RT3 Scenario Maps? I click on every thing without get that
authorization. **!!!**
Oh, I may not have been to the site for some time, but at the same time I have been "reorganizing" the scenarios, by playing them, to
find out the ones which have a problem. It could be my computer, but I find a lot, and it takes time away for "much".

Appreciated. !$th_u$!
Gumboots
CEO

Re: unable to download RT3 Scenario maps Unread post

Downloading any map is simply a matter of clicking the link that says "Download", over at the right side. That will take you to the file page at MediaFire. Then you click the big blue "Download" button, and save the zip to whatever folder you want to save it to.

If there are different versions for different languages there will be a download link for each language:
English version
German version

These work the same way. Click the relevant link to go to MediaFire, then click the download button there.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Thanks Gumboots,
I had a problem the last time as well following those instructions, but will "have faith" and try it again. I don't always get
instructions done correctly LOL :salute: {,0,}
Gumboots
CEO

This should make it clear. (0!!0)
Ray_1.jpg
Ray_2.jpg
RayofSunshine
CEO

Actually, it isn't an "unable dwnld problem, it is that I am unable to make more than a start of "Denver& WesternV2" scenario. *!*!*! How does a player get the rails when the original ones get used? I had played this scenario years ago, but don't seem to have the smarts in my old age. :salute: {,0,}
RayofSunshine
CEO

Okay Gumboot,
My mind "started working again, and I realize how to obtain the "rails". It some times takes time for an old coots mind to think things out. Thanks for any effort in an attempt to remedy my problem.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Okay Gumboots,
I managed to get my mind working, and was able to solve my problem of the necessity in obtaining "rails". Appreciate any effort you initiated to answer the question. !$th_u$!
:salute: {,0,}