Hello from UK

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Moridin
Cat

Hello from UK Unread post

Hi I'm Moridin, I'm a bit anti-social.

Used to play demo of railroad tycoon 2 years ago and just got RT3 on steam.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello from UK Unread post

Welcome aboard Moridin. I'm a bit anti-social myself. :mrgreen:

If you plan on doing any modding to RT3, such as installing the 1.06 patch, you may run into some problems with the Steam version, with its proprietary exe, but I think it is doable. It just takes a little work. Check the RTIII Installation forum for help.
A better alternative would have been to buy RT3 at GOG - https://www.gog.com/game/railroad_tycoon_3

Feel free to post any questions you might have. Someone will most likely have an answer for you. :salute:
Hawk
Moridin
Cat

I did have a Sold out software version, but the disk died. I'll have to have a look at the GoG version, cause the steam version dosn't allow the multipul installs method, I tried it earlier. Just gotta remember what my GoG accounts password.
Gumboots
CEO

Can't be too anti-social if you're saying hello. (0!!0)
Moridin
Cat

Depends on how you define it. In my case Aspergers means I'm fine with forums and the like, but can't stand crowds and the like IRL.
Gumboots
CEO

Ah. Fair enough.
RulerofRails
CEO

A warm welcome to you! Look forward to hearing of your adventures with the game.

Trivia: another guy joined up in April with the username MoridinUK. His last login is in May so don't know if he is a regular player. Took me a second glance to realize the difference.