Rivers and River Junctions

Ins and Outs of Creating the Map
Gumboots
CEO

Re: Rivers and River Junctions Unread post

Oh yeah, funny thing about these waterfalls. What started me off was sorting out rivers on the Latvia map. There is a waterfall at Kuldiga, and I was curious to see if I could emulate that in RT3. Turns out the answer is no, for that particular waterfall, because it's only about seven feet high (albeit really wide) and that's not enough to get a worthwhile effect within the game engine's limitations.

Anyway once I started messing with waterfalls I got curious, with obvious results.

Had a thought about the bridges not touching bottom in very deep canyons. It would be easy to modify them so they did. The file edits required are very simple to make and would be easy to use, so if I do a scenario based on this idea I will probably customise the bridges too.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Gumboots wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 pm
Hawk wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:56 pm I just hit Enter twice or three times if needed.
Doesn't work. Tried it. The software drops the line breaks between text and images.

Strange. **!!!** It works for me with PaleMoon, as you saw in the screenshot.
Hawk
Gumboots
CEO

After I posted that RoR posted that the software eats one line break, but will leave extra ones if you enter more than one. I hadn't thought of that, since I assumed if it ate one it would eat the lot. So you're right, with the caveat that you have to enter the number of breaks you want, plus 1, for it to work.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Yep! You're right. I neglected to mention that little aspect. !facepalm!
Hawk